Hey there! So you want to know how to show Spotify on Discord mobile? Well, you’re in luck because I’ve got all the details you need.
Discord is a popular platform for gamers and communities to connect and communicate with each other. It allows users to chat, voice call, and share media. If you’re an avid music lover, you might want to show your friends what you’re currently listening to on Spotify while using Discord on your mobile device. Unfortunately, this feature isn’t available by default, but don’t worry, I’ve got a workaround that you can use to achieve this!
To show Spotify on Discord mobile, you’ll need to make use of a bot called “Spotify Listening Party.” This bot integrates Spotify with Discord, allowing you to share your current music status with your friends. Here’s how you can set it up:
- First, open the Discord app on your mobile device and navigate to the server where you want to add the bot.
- Once you’re on the server, tap on the “+” icon to open the server menu.
- Select “Invite People” from the menu.
- In the search bar, type “Spotify Listening Party” and select the bot from the results.
- Tap on the “Invite” button to add the bot to your server.
Now that you’ve added the bot to your server, you’ll need to connect your Spotify account to Discord. Here’s how:
- Open the Discord app on your mobile device and navigate to the server where you added the bot.
- Tap on the “…” icon next to the server name to open the server options.
- Select “Settings” from the options.
- In the settings menu, tap on “Connections” to view your connected accounts.
- Under the “Connections” section, tap on the “Spotify” icon.
- You’ll be prompted to log in to your Spotify account. Enter your credentials and authorize Discord to access your Spotify account.
Once you’ve connected your Spotify account to Discord, you’re all set! Now, whenever you start playing music on Spotify, your friends on Discord will be able to see what you’re listening to.
Showcasing your music taste on Discord mobile is a fun way to share your favorite tracks with friends. By using the Spotify Listening Party bot and connecting your Spotify account to Discord, you can seamlessly display your current music status. So go ahead, set it up, and jam out with your friends on Discord!