Have you ever come across a beautiful photo on Pinterest and wished you could save it to your device? Well, you’re in luck! As an avid Pinterest user, I have discovered a few tricks to save photos from Pinterest that I would love to share with you. Whether it’s for inspiration, reference, or just to admire, saving photos from Pinterest is a handy skill to have. Let’s dive into the details and explore different methods of doing this.
Method 1: Saving from the Pinterest App
If you’re browsing Pinterest on your smartphone or tablet, the easiest way to save a photo is directly from the Pinterest app. Here’s how:
- Open the Pinterest app and navigate to the photo you want to save.
- Tap on the photo to open it in full view.
- Look for the three dots (…) icon in the top-right corner of the screen and tap on it.
- A menu will appear with different options. Tap on “Download image” or “Save image” (depending on your device).
- The photo will be saved to your device’s photo gallery or downloads folder.
Method 2: Saving from the Pinterest Website
If you prefer using Pinterest on your computer or laptop, you can still save photos from the website. Follow these steps:
- Open your preferred web browser and go to www.pinterest.com.
- Sign in to your Pinterest account or create a new one if you don’t have an account yet (it’s free!)
- Navigate to the photo you want to save.
- Hover your mouse over the photo, and you’ll see a “Save” button appear in the top-left corner of the photo.
- Click on the “Save” button, and a drop-down menu will appear.
- Select the board where you want to save the photo or create a new board to organize your saved images.
Method 3: Using a Third-Party Website or Extension
If you’re looking for more advanced options or additional features, there are third-party websites and browser extensions available that allow you to save photos from Pinterest. These tools often provide options like saving higher resolution images or downloading multiple photos at once. However, it’s important to exercise caution when using third-party tools and ensure you are not violating any copyright or intellectual property rights.
Saving photos from Pinterest doesn’t have to be a challenge. With the methods I’ve shared, you can easily save your favorite images to enjoy later. Whether you’re using the Pinterest app or website, or exploring third-party tools, make sure to respect the original creators’ rights and use the saved photos responsibly. Happy pinning!