Hey there! As an avid Discord user, I understand the importance of adding personal touches to your conversations. One way to do that is by using small text in Discord. In this article, I’ll guide you through the steps of how to do it and help you make your messages stand out. Let’s dive in!
What is Small Text in Discord?
If you’ve ever seen someone send a message in Discord with tiny text that’s hard to read, that’s small text! It’s a way to make your messages unique and eye-catching. By reducing the font size, you can make your text appear smaller than the regular-sized text in Discord.
How to Create Small Text
Creating small text in Discord is quite simple. Just follow these steps:
- Open the chat or text field in Discord where you want to send your message.
- Before your text, type two colons (::) without any spaces.
- Then, type your message in square brackets ().
- After your message, type two colons (::) again without any spaces.
- Hit enter or send your message, and voila! Your text will appear smaller.
For example, if you want to write “Hello, this is small text,” you would type “::[Hello, this is small text]::” and then hit enter.
It’s important to note that small text only works in Discord channels that support rich text formatting, such as servers and direct messages. It may not work in all Discord platforms or devices, so make sure to test it out before using it extensively.
Adding Personal Touches
Now that you know how to create small text, let’s add some personal touches to your messages. Here are a few ideas:
- Use small text to emphasize certain words or phrases in your message.
- Combine small text with emojis to add a playful or expressive tone to your messages.
- Experiment with different font styles and sizes to find a style that suits you.
Remember, the goal is to make your messages unique and stand out while still being readable. Have fun exploring different ways to use small text in your Discord conversations!
Using small text in Discord is a fun and creative way to add a personal touch to your messages. By following the steps outlined in this article, you can easily create small text and make your messages stand out. Just remember to use it sparingly and ensure that it doesn’t hinder communication or make your messages difficult to read. Happy chatting!